Pain below left rib. Urine report shows pus cells, epithelial cells. Health issue?

Hi, I am 27 years old married women. As per my past medical history, some times I had pain in just below the left Rib. I have done my urine check up ( fasting ) as per report there is pus cell and Epithelial cells in urine (1-2/ hpf). also I am not a pregnant women. I just want to know is there any health issue and do I need to consult Nefrologist for this.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
urine infecton as the urine infctions are very recurent
the infection is caught through pots
and it is diificult to remove completely
get antibiotic course for 5 days off and on
warm water 2-4 glasses in the morning at a stretch and before night
can use local antiseptic liquid syp to drink which while excreting through urine clears the infection of uti
keep good local hygiene
add antacid
apply local antibiotic mixed with antifungal ointment onthe urethrl area
can take mild antibiotic and antifungal ta long till it clears all infection to prevent recurences which ar very common