Pain below belly, relief after mas tribute, fantasy or real?

hi i m getting pain blow my belly after few days(10-15 days) and i doesn t get any relief until i mas tribute so what is the solution of my problem is it my fantasy or reality please help me
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. The experience could be fantasy or real.
Sperm is a waste product of body. It is produced when you become sexually aroused. The sperm needs to go out of the body. If you do not masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse, the sperm will find its way out through urine or so. If you did not throw it out for a week or so,it is possible to have a mild heaviness around pelvic area. Masturbation relieve this.

It could be fantasy also. If you masturbate enough to throw the sperm, there should not be pain. Then the pain may be something else.

Hope this clears your doubt. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.