Pain at center of sternum, between shoulder blades, anxiety, depression, degenerated spine that eases on biking, lifting weights. Treatment?

i had a central nervous virus that lasted for 10 months then it went away for three year had all heart test alot of blood test ever thing good there put now i have pain in center of sternum and between shoulder blade i have alot aneixty and depression sent this has lasted for two months now i have degeneration in my spine and alittle curve in spine it feel better if i bike or lift weights but when i bike my sternum hurts and get hard to breath some day i feel good next day i hurt get very nervous easily these are some symptom i had last time doctor said it will go away in time put didnt now whenis this cause by my spine injury in t2 t3 t4 t5 and c5 c6 c7 c8 c9 c10 help
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012