Pain and swelling in back. History of c6 nerve root injury, tendinopathy, crohns disease. Suggestions?

I have pain and swelling in my back, upper right area. It is noticeably swollen. I feel very "anxious" as well. It has been like this for weeks. Swelling gets a bit better, then comes back. Had a MVA almost 2 years ago. c6 nerve root injury and tendinopathy and other Soft tissue damage to neck. I also have Crohn's with a previous Right lower hemi colectomy. I cant tell if this is crohns pain or something else. The swelling is a bother.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013