Pain and bleeding after intercourse. Was treated for STD. Am I getting STD again?

I was recently treated for an std about a week and a half ago and i had sex today. The sex was really uncomfortabe and painful for some reason and my boyfriend poked me next thing i know i was bleeding down my leg. This was the first time it ever happened to me. I was just wondering is this not normal was it because of the rough sex or a sign of an std and we did use a condom. I m just really freaking out because i don t want to ever catch anything ever again.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013