Pain above belly button. Diagnosed wheat allergy, tender to touch. X- ray, blood report normal. Cure?

Hi, I am 50 year old female and have had pain 3 inches to the left of and just above my belly button. Have been diagnosed with severe wheat allergy and despite not eating wheat, still have the pain which comes and goes. Its quite tender to touch and is worse when standing up. Have had x-ray and bloods taken but came back normal. I was directed to WWW.WWWW.WW which I was told is a free service. I Hope this is correct.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013