PVP, prostate pain, bleeding, and frequent urination, button turp side effects

I had a PVP six years ago from a urologist in Austin, Texas. I moved to Houston, and my Urologist here talked me into a button Turp . The PVP six years ago went fine, and after a week I was able to return to work. It has now been two and a half weeks, and I still have prostate pain, bleeding, and frequency to urinate issues. How long is the healing process associated with the button turp procedure? I believe my Urologist seriously misrepresented the severity of the button turp side effects. And although he was capable of performing the PVP, I ended up undergoing the button turp and he seems surprised that I am experiencing these complications .
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012