PTB in upper left lung, pneumonitis bilateral. On co amoxcilav bioclavid. X-rays done. Treatment?

hi!i recently diagnosed with ptb upper left lung ..i have done 3 x rays my first result was pneumonitis bilateral. i medicated with co amoxcilav bioclavid 625mg 2 times a every 8hours then done the nxt xray after 7 days after my last medication impresion said pneumonitis after left lung i thought im geeting better already i dont take medication after that i only continue to increase fluids..and triple my vit c.after 2weks i took my 3rd xray which read ptb left upper lung..which i have cold only 2 days severl days before i go for my first xray.what my best thing to do next?thank u
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012