PCOS, trying to conceive, have itchy vagina, folicularmetric study, progestrone blood test. Prescribed clynogen forte, flagyl. Reason?

m ttc for the last 1 year. im having pco . my doc last month gave me a tablet called ubiphene and askeed me to come to check up on 13th day of my period, i did a folicularmetric study that day followed by that she asked me to do a progestrone blood test on 21st day. I did and the result is 19.3,which means wat?? in addition to this i was having an itching on vagina which she gave me clyno gen forte for inside use and prescribed metragyl400mg flagyl for my husband???why she gave this to him and she told me to meet her on second day of my period. what does this mean??? am i not ovulated??? any chance for me to get conceived???
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer