PCOS, thyroid, trying to conceive, prescribed gluconorm, naturogest, dupahaston. Will I conceive?

HI mam,this is swathi.Plz help me mam.I hav pcos and also thyriod problem.Since 3 half yaer we r trying for kids.Now i m in mexico.When i went to india i consult one doctor. She done all test for me nd my husband.For my very thing is normal he is fine.But only problem is with me.She gave some tablets for conceive.1st she gave 2 injection on june 9th nd 10th 2012, this is my 6th nd 7th day of my period.Then later we went to doctor,she done ultrasound.She told me everthing is fine.He some tablets 1.gluconorm 2.Naturogest 200gm 3. Duphaston 10 mg 4.productiv-F tablets multivitamin ...,for june 2012 to sep 2012 she gave same tablets.In june she told me 10% chances r there for pregnancy.In july,aug,sep high chances.But for me so tences mam.I hav some problem with my mother in law family and relatives.I don t know what to do.In mexico language problem for us.Still now i m not getting pregnancy.Is this treatment is good for me.Plz help mam.I got early marriage that time i m 19 year.My husband is very nice.But for so much tense.In 2010 dec i got 1 miscarriage .
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  139 Awaiting Answer