PCOS, planning to conceive. IUI, IVF, ICSI attempted. Embroy formed. Can it happen again?

I have PCOS and planning to coceive since the last nine years. I did IUI five times. I also attempted IVF. The size of my eggs were perfect, the doctors also did ICSI in the IVF process. However it did turn into embroy. I asked with the what is the reason. but they said it's rare and it is not possible to find out the reason. Could you help me explain the reason..why it happens? If I try next round of IVF, is there a chance repeating the same? Do I need to try with differnet options? Can I try IUI once again or in such case, is there a chance to conceive thru IUL?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013