PCOS, had positive PT test, turned negative after weeks, had menses, not undergone raspa

hello! im rhoda from philippines, i had a PT test after a month i had contact with my bf, it became positive, then after 6sdays i test again still positive, but after 5weeks i do the test again it became negative,and had OB says i had miscarriage i didnt undergo raspa, thats was feb. then march i didnt have mens after that incedent, april i had my mens. my OB says its not necessary for me to have long as im still having mens.. by the way i have PCOS . thank u and hope u answer me
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012