PCOS, given Ovafar, asked to have regular contact from 9th day to 19th day. How frequent must the contact be ?

I have just started my treatment for getting pregnant. I have PCO; and I am given Ovofar 50mg for 5 days to be taken from the day 2 of periods. I am asked to have regular contact from the 9th day to the 19th day. I want to know whether we need to contact every 24 hours; because me and my husband will not be together on the 14th day. How frequent should the contact be in these days??
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
The most fertile period of yours fall between 9th to 19th day and since there are maximum chances of pregnancy during this period,you ate advised for sexual contact as many times as is possible for both of you.
The more you meet,more are the chances of conception during this period.
There is no binding that you have to meet once in 24 hours.You can meet as much as you wish.
OVOFAR will help in ovulation induction in you.