PCOD, severe acne and scars, have blood in stools with constipation. Taking trivitana, diane, metformin, neem juicefor acne and scars. Is it due to medicines?

hi dr, m 24 yrs old female(unmarried) last month i visited dermatologist for acne and scars...he gave me trivitivna 5, uthral and gels to apply on face (glocin n Benzac Ac 2.5%) sir m having PCODS..though my periods are regular. last week again i visited dermatologist and he gave me tablets- trivitana 25, Diane 35, Metformin ... sir i have started diane 35 from 5th day of my periods dat is las thursday..and trivitana 25 n metformin daily 1 tablet in afternoon since last monday m taking... Also since 10 days daily empty stomach m having 1tbsp neem juice but sir since 5 6 days m geting blood while passing the stoool and get burning after that and feeeling like constipation since 2 days... SIr i was not having any such problem las month but recently m facing it because of any tablet or neeem juice or something else... sir pls guide me....i dont want to ruin my digestive system for my skin... thnk u
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012