PCOD, done follicular study, taking Susten. When should I have sex to conceive again?

hi, i am 27 years old and i am PCOD patient. before my marriage i m having irregular period i went to the doctor she advice me Diane-35 and benforce i had those tablet even after my marriage.i got married on 21st jul 2011.i skip the tablet in april 2011 but my period was regular till oct2012.after that again i starts diane 35 and benforce but no progress i notice i changed the doctor now my present doctor ask me to do some test( blood , urine )and she advice me glucaphage ,zevit.then she ask me to do folicular study on 16day of my period my ovulation starts and on 14th and 15day my doctor ask me to have sex.from 17th day i am using susten vt is my 19th day i don t understand when do i have again sex to concieve did it required or not to get pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012