PCOD, diabetic, undergone follicular study, spotting after egg rupture, no periods, negative hpt, beta hcg test. Pregnancy chance?

hi.. i am 30 years old lady. trying for baby for three years. i have pcod and diabetic. i had lap done. I did follicular study.. on day 23 my follicles got ruptured with hcg shot. we had contact on those fertile days. on July 6 egg ruptured and on july 20 th i got spots - brown discharge and continued slightly for four days. after that i dint get any period. today august 6 th till now i did two hpt and beta hcg came negative. still can i become pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012