PCOD Syndrome 7years ago, metformin, camfort 0.5 mg, exebid, have 2 years baby, not able to conceive

hi doctor this is Maria from GOa ,my question is i had PCOD Syndrome 7years ago,in the meanwhile i got married and i was on medication metformin for some time, after 3 yrs of marriage a went to a infertility specialist and took treatment he advised me for tab Camfort 0.05mg and Tab Ebexid after that i immediatly conceieved a got a baby girl. she is now 2 years ,now we want to have a second baby , but i think i am not concieving should i again start treatment, iam 27 years and weigh 75 kgs,5.7 feet tall. pls suggest,my husband is a shippy guy, and most of the time away from me.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012