PCO, vomiting after taking Fertomid. Should I continue pregnancy?

Hi, I have been identifed problem of PCO , . Therfore, doctors have prescribed glucomat and healthy life style to recover. i had period on 18 Aug and thereafter i conceived. However, i could not come to know about that the same.As as per doctors we need to go for ovaluation study in my next cylcle, so we reached to doctor for the same. Before meeting doctor, i had scantly bleeding , and therefore doctor asked for taking fertomid 50mg and go for ovalution study. we conveyed the same and misunderstood that there is no pregancy. As doctor suggesed to take fertomid 5 mg for five days and then asked for USG . after taking fertomid, i had lot of vomitting. when we reached on first day of Ultra sounc, i came to know that i am pregant for six week. After conslutatltion, doctor said that fertomid 50 mg should not be taken as it may cause brith defects. Now, i am in diffciult sitaution, wherether i should carry forward this pregancy or abort. kindly advice... on this whether it is proved that after conceive if you have taken fertomid dose, it may lead problem in the birth of child.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
hi Asalamoalaikum, after conception if u have taken fertomid there is no harm.(,because in pco it is vdifficult to become pregnant ) with 1st course of fertomid harmones from brain effect on ovarr to produce egg which in turn get fertilised and pregnancy starts .after 1st pregnancy harmone from brain are not effective to produce eggs so previous pregnancy which is in uterus how it is there is nodanger