Ovulation pain, little bleeding on 9th day of menstrual cycle. Suggest homeopathic medicine?

hi, i am a 36 years old woman. i have got a problem of having ovulation pain for atleast 4-5 days every 9th day of my cycle. initially when it started about 6 years back, it was not that bad,just a little painful.But with time, it has become so painful that now it swells at that area and life is really hard these days.Also i have started a little bleeding for 4-5 days. If I take some anti inflammatory medicine like neproxin , it gets better for sometime. but i dont want to take these medicines as they have too much side effects. My periods are also very painful. Is there any homeopathy medicine for me to recover from this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Aamira
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013