Overweight, very active, feels hungry every 4 hours, gets better on eating sweet. Will glucose health help?

my son is overweight;64 kg ,22 years old, 5fit 3 inches,studying engineering.he is healthy ,smart & getting top rank in college. 4 to 5 hours after meal he feels hungry ;unless he eats something sweet he does not feel better.If he is working in lab;then he does not feel the same.He is very active,no physical complaints,no specific medical history.Does glucose health can help him?if yes,how?for how many days?what will b the dose?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012