Overweight, suffering with DM2, CAD, had episodes of MI, stents in heart, have acute chest pain with pain behind eyes on waking up. Sign of another myocardial infarction?

My dad 73 yr old DM2, CAD, obese, had suffered 5 MI in 20 yrs and many angina episodes has had a total of 8 stents placed. Last Wednesday he had 2 stents placed and was discharged in 24 hours. He is experiencing acute chest pain in the AM that lessens withing 2 hours of waking. He also is experiencing acute pain behind his eyes. Are these S/Sx of another MI?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012