Overweight, neck stiffness, dizziness, nauseated, impaired hearing, loss of balance, blurriness, lightheadedness. Help?

I am 65 and pretty robust active naturally overweight ...I don`t Drink or Smoke ..Some time ago, on one day I became deaf in my right ear. I went to my GP and further to Hospital for tests and I was told that both my ears were down in hearing levels but particularly the right ear., I was told I can have an hearing aid or not , so I selected to have one. ... However I Keep feeling dizzy and sometimes my neck is stiff and I turn my head I feel unbalanced and nauseous.. In bed sometimes if I turn on my right side I sometime initiate the Room to spin and that make me feel sick and nauseous and generally unbalance one time quite violently sick and pass out on the bathroom floor , that may have been to do with something I ate but it was initiated by the Spinning room effect .. My head sometimes generally feels unbalanced and sometimes I can`t think straight and have migraine effect in my eyes and vision and stomach sickness .... but it is the Dizziness and unbalance effect that I am most concerned about , Do you have a Clue .?? .( I am OK on treadmill exercise but after I feel light headed and dizzy...)
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013