Overweight, light smoker, have frequent headaches prominent on the frontal part that aggravate with movement with tiredness and irritability. Sinus ruled out, no relief with aleve. Remedy?

I am experiencing a severe headache right now. For the past couple months I have been getting these nearly everyday. Can t seem to figure out what causes them. I can feel them coming on slowly especially when I am moving around. It always gets worse with movement, especially when running (or climbing my stairs is the worst!) or moving my head. They are only in the frontal part of my head in the forehead mostly. I have been taking aleve for them daily once at night and in the a.m. but it rarely works. Been to a sinus specialist but was not the issue. Other symptoms are that I get very irratable and really tired. I am 20 years old, a little overweight (190 lbs, 5 ft 6 in) and a light smoker (2-3 cigs a day). Any ideas? or should I go to my doctor about this?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012