Overweight had broken bones and tendinitis after an injury. Want to be active. Have osteoarthritis

I am a 57 year old female, in good health. I am about 10-15 lbs over weight, moderate activity, I eat mostly organic veggies, some meat and basically try to eat well. I have less activity over the years due to injuries, broken bones, tendonitis, muscle strain.... So frustrated! Want to be more active, and not hurt. I've know I have some osteoarthritis and have read that I may have brittle tendons. What can I do to age healthy, and be fit?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013