Overweight and how to deal with it??

hay I am Gurpreet Sekhon from Faridkot. I am working as Manager in reputed insurence company. At present i posted at Moga in Punjab .From some months my weight in increasing day by day due to which i am feeling odd in deaily working beceuse due to my position my sechdule is mostly attending meetings with my juniors and seniors i feel very odd due to my weight and phsek.Now i want to get rid of this problum please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Hi...I believe the cause for weight gain in your case is probably secondary to the sedentary life style... Every one knows that weight reduction comes with good and regular exercises mixed with healthy diet... But the problem is starting it and more importantly  sustaining it... Once you learn how to solve this problem, you will notice results.  You can start at office with  exercise like using stairs while climbing, walking around during presentations and breaks, cutting down the junk food and slowly go on to exercises at home.  With goals setup at stages  and motivation you will learn to maintain these.  So start off and best of luck...