Ovarian study done, both ovaries show follicles. Is this report normal?

hello sir/mam my Right Ovary measures 39 * 19mm and showing two prominent follicles. My Left Ovary measures 23*13 mm and showing two prominent follicles. report of follicular study day 12 th : Rt.Ov.Foli Lt.Ov.Foli End. POD (1)15*14mm (1)11 mm 10mm clear (2)10*10mm (2)8 mm day 13 th : Rt.Ov.Foli Lt.Ov.Foli End. POD (1)17*16mm (1)13 mm 11mm clear (2)12*10mm (2)8 mm day 14 th : Rt.Ov.Foli Lt.Ov.Foli End. POD (1)20*18mm (1)14 mm 12mm clear (2)13*11mm (2)9 mm plz give the details of each day whether this report is normal
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
the follicles in both the ovaries are increasing progressively and satisfactorily

none of the follicles are ruptured yet

no free fluid in the space behind uterus an important indicator of follicle rupture.

the large follicle in right ovary measuring 20 x18 on 14 th day carries maximum chance of rupture

till 14 th day report is normal.