Otitis external, have yellowish discharge from ear after using ciprodex drops. Is this normal?

Hi I was diagnosed with otitis external and it has been painful. I m using ciprodex drops and now my ear is leaking a yellowish fluid it keep scamming out is this normal? what is happening? Im also taking systemic antibiotic augmentin with an extra scared because I ve had the net clean my ear out twice now and I stii can t fully hear still feels either swollen or clogged pain was horrible but has subsided except at nire Im taking advil
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012