Osteoporosis hereditary osteogenisis type iv, fibromyalgia, iron transfusion due, low RBC, WBC, need bone marrow injections

hi i am 35 have osteoperosis hereditory osteogenisis type iv i also have fibromyalgia and a low red and white blood count. i am due to have a iron transfusion of which i have had 2 before at 12/14 mth gaps but for just over 12 mths my white blood count has been low to of whih i have been told is neutropenia are the 3 linked in any way as ive been told i may need bone marrow injections
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013