Oral sex, swelling on labia, bruise, pain on touching. No history of STDs. Treatment?

I was receiving oral sex saturday night from my partner of 9 months, we were both drunk and he was very rough. We don t usually do it, but if we do, he is usually very gentle. Shortly after, I noticed that the right side of my labia had started to swell . I looked in the mirror the next day to check and noticed that it looked bruised, a purpley colour, from my labia right down to my vagina . I then noticed a bruise appear on my pubic area, about 2 cm above my clitoris, it has now turned to a dark purple colour and hurts when i touch it. I am aware of his previous sexual history and know that he does not have any STD s. I am 17 and very worried
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012