Oral sex, fever, throat pain, diarrhea. Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases?

Hi, Sir I had physical relation with one girl for the first time, I didn t had sex but she just sucked my penis 4 or 5 times, and I did not do oral but just got oral, but that day when I came to home I got sick and I got sick after a month, just fever , and throat pain and also some times diarrhea , so I am so worried, am I OK or not, so what should I do, I am afraid of test but this happened just 1 month ago, but also I do a lot work, my life is busy i get tired, some times I think may be with tiredness, I get sick, please provide me proper information and if u want to know anything reply me I will write down. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012