Operation for PCOD,follicule study. How can follicule size be increased?

Hi am AAAAAAA 29yrs old planning for baby I had a pcod problem got operated recently in august Now am undergoing follicule study but the follicule size is not Increasing , can u please tell me wht is my problem, how can my follicule size be increased
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Since you are a diagnosed case of PCOD, it is usually associated with hormonal disturbances which decreases the growth of healthy follicles. You need to have a detailed hormonal evaluation to detect the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal