Operated for frontal sinusitus and septoplasty. Pain in eye, nose bridge, hoarse voice, sore throat, short breaths. What do I need to do?

HI. I got operated for frontal sinusitus and septoplasty 3 months back to relieve pain around the right eye socket near the bridge of the nose . I experienced relief but the pain has come back. The doctor suggests I need to go for another operation to open the frontal sinusitus completely. Kindly advise what to do. Also, I have a pain in the adam s apple area. Hoarse voice, sore throat , short breaths, irritation are the symptoms. What do i need to do for this? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012