Open hole in right armpit, drains after lymph node inflammed, white plug fills the hole

I have an open hole in my right armpit. Its the size of a pea with a white plug. It wont come out but still drains. This happened after my lymph node became inflamed due to deodorant use. That was a separate whole in it self and that as healed but then this hole came a week later. At first it was warm to touch, irritated, and my skin was thin in that area, now it has popped and drained out but there is a white plug filling up the hole.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012