One year old having non-itchy bumps on the leg. Is this allergy?

My one year old has 4 small bumps on her leg that look like pimples/blisters, and are spaced apart. She also has 2 on her arm , also spaced apart. They don t seem to be bothering her, and aren t itchy. We have no pets and have been using same detergent and baby soap for months, and never had a problem before this. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Since rainy season is on, infection of root of hair follicles is pretty common and it seems these are Boils only. You can apply Fucidin ointment over them twice a day for 3-4 days and they should go away. Thanks.