One testicle extremely sore to touch, bigger than the other, no cysts. On testosterone shots. What could the cause be?

my husbands right testicle is extremely sore to the touch ,,it is some what bigger than the left side...he is 48...can this be caused by standing long periods at a time for his work??...when we have sex he rarely ejaculates but his testicles have never hurt from that before....he is taking testostirone shots once a month also..there are no cysts we can see or feel...can his underwear cause the problem??
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012