One pupil larger than the other, have had costochondritis, been stressed. Cause?

Hi. I only noticed about 2 weeks ago that my left pupil is larger than my right pupil. I have had costo chondritis, fibre maliga since 2010, just had a stress test and heart alright. I haven t been able to read signs unless ontop of them or read tv guide on tv, or see peoples features since last April. The pain from these costochondritis attacks almost cause convulsions. Medication changed and pain better now, but do the difference in pupils relate to any of the above or what is the cause? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013