On warfarin for DVT on calf, have loss of voice, digestive issues, sore throat, aches, chills. Concerning?

so i had a DVT in the back of my right calf (i am 21 and a African American female), i have been on wafarin for the last month and a half. recently i got really sick for a week .My symptoms were; i lost my voice, had digestive problems, soar throat, cough, runny nose, aches chills and pains. now that my cold or flu has done i still have a scratchy throat and lots of phlegm or mucus, and it happend to be pretty thick but also has small gray/brown speckles in it should i be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013