On treatment for sinus and URT, have numbness on lips, tongue, hands and feet. Is this due to dexamethasone?

I have recently had a sinus infection with upper respitory infection --I was started on augmentin 875 2x a day and dexamethasone 4mg 3 tabs 2x a day for 2 days the 2 tabs 2x a day for 2 days --i have been on the augmentin for 7 days and Saturday was my last dose of dexamethasone --but on sundat i started experiencing like numb lips , tongus , hand and feet and my body just feels weird --can this be from the dexamethasone? I am 42 yr old female
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013