On treatment for seasonal allergies. No respite, persistent sinus drainage. Best remedy?

I have been treated for seasonal allergies for about ten years, ever since I retired and left Alaska. I lived in central Texas where they had something called Cedar Fever ( sinus drainage, coughing, malaise ) thus my doctor prescribed several types of allergies meds: Singular & Xyzal. Now I m living in AZ and don t suffer as much, but find that I still have sinus drainage because I cough or need to clear my throat frequently. Someone suggested that I take Zertec. I found Alertec that was advertised as a generic Zertec. Will I have these allergies for the rest of my life and what is the best remedy?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013