On treatment for kidney infection, have cold, stomach upset, chills, back pain, nausea, black specs in urine. Cause and treatment?

6 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a kidney infection. I had a shot of rocephin and oral bactrim . Everything seemed to clear up. Then 2 weeks ago I came down with a cold/virus. I had some stomach upset and associated it with drainage until 5 days ago when I started chilling and having back pain . I went to an urgent care facility where they did a dipstick urinalysis . It came back normal. However, every day since, I have progressively felt worse. I have no appetite , intermittent severe back pain (like someone punched me), nausea, chills/sweats but no fever. I used an OTC UTI test strip that came back negative on nitrites and positive (trace) on leukocytes the first time and both negative the second. I still feel absolutely miserable. I did notice tonight 2 times tiny black specks in my urine. I ve not noticed this ever before. I know I need to see a dr and have an appointment set up already, but I have no insurance and am afraid that they will order multiple tests and it turn up I m just paranoid. (not that I m imagining the pain because I ve even lost weight from it, but that I m over analyzing every symptom .) are these symptoms to be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012