On therapy to beat sex addiction, want to explore option of orchiectomy. What are its benefits, drawbacks?

I am a sex addict who has been in therapy , group therapy, etc. . . and I can t beat this disease. I have no confidence left in those avenues. So, I want to explore the option of having an orchiectomy. I know it is not a sure way to finally , effectively eliminate one s sex drive, erections, etc. I know it may have other side affects ( breast enlargelment, possibly greater potential for bone density issues, etc.). Please give your advice about effectiveness in terminating sex drive, erections, etc. . . and the various side effects. Also, if you know of a specialist (surgeon) who does these procedures . . . for people who are sex addicts and understands the dynamics, etc. . . I would appreciate receiving such references. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012