On tamoxifen for estrogen receptor breast cancer treatment. Concerned about the side effects. Any herbal medication? Is progesterone cream safe?

I m on Tamoxifen for estrogen receptor breast cancer treatment . However, due to risks of side affects I prefer to take something herbal. What can I take that will not cause me to produce more estrogen. I need something anti-estrogen. I would like to get off the tamoxifen. I ve been on it for 3 mths. I was using a progesterone PMS cream, but when I got a yeast infection, I stopped using the progesterone cream . Is it safe to use the cream w/my BC diagnosis?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013