On suboxone. Prescribed Morphine before surgical tooth extraction. Possibility of feeling pain?

hello, verry scared! i have been on suboxone for about 2yrs and a little more now and i am getting some teeth pulled surgicaly on valentines day..( : ( not a very romantic day for me let me tell you) so on 2/14/13 this is happenning and i was told i am to take morphine for 3 days prior but the instructions i have say to start on the 12th(tues.) take 2 doses then agian on wed. take 2 more doses then on the day of take 1 in the a.m and another if this for real? i am terrified for my surgery to wrong because i have been on this for so long and dont want any there a possiblity i could feel the pain?? or should i reschedule?? please please help!! very worried!!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013