On pain medications for fibromyalgia. Burning in the mouth and stomach after taking medication. Can I use Hylands for leg cramps?

am on RX pain meds for "Fibromyalgia" Actually Floroquinolone Toxicity: Reckless Rx prescribing by Drs. of Levaquin, Avelox, and Cipro. Very adverse Effects, burning, aching pain in legs, and hips & buttocks.
Very sensitive to any Rx. Seldom If ever use over the counter. Even Ibuprophen burns my mouth, gut etc.
Just saw Hylands Leg cramps PM at store, picked up due to misery. Took CAUTIOUSLY several nights. Seems to work well. WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF HYLANDS LEG CRAMPS PM. (again, I've been very sensitive to previous meds for 50 years. Am now age 72. I do not notice any side effects from Hylands yet.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013