On medicines for canker sore. Hearing funny sounds, echos. Solution?

Everything sounds funny to me. Something sounds like a train in my head. Everything kind of echos. My meds are fluoxitine, green coffee bean extract and lidocane gel stuff that was prescribed for my cancker sores. The lidocane is new.The others I have been on for a long time. I ve tried popping by ears but it doesn t help. What could this be and what can I do to make this stop because it is driving me insane.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
First are u alcoholic ? mostly alcoholics get this kind of feeling......Also u can do drug holiday....withhold medication for 1-2 days and see whether ur symptoms inmproves or not.