On medications for diabetes and high BP. Have irritable bowel condition and itching. Side effects?

I have specific doubt in my mind. Type 2 diabetes is detected 2 years back. I am male and my age is 42 at present. At the age of my 22 High BP was also detected. Lot of tests done but at last doctors conclusion was Essential hypertention . From last 10 years I am taking Nebicard ( Nebivolol ) 5 mg at night and now for diabetes I am taking Amaryl 2 in the morning before breakfast and Glycomet 500 SR immediately after lunch and dinner. Surprisingly at present my BP is well under control which is 84/125 average in spite of having high blood sugar levels. My last reading for sugar levels 2 months back was fasting 150 and post pradial was around 230. HBA1C was 9 which was quiet high. My bowel condition is not normal and is irritable bowel condition most of the time. Due to gut problem I never feel myself comfortable. Since last 6 months after I re-organised the dose for sugar of amaryl and glycomet 500 I feel I started lot of skin itching problems in groin, underarms, buttocks , angular chellitis etc. Also having some problem in one finger for symptoms like eczema . Is it due to side effects of tablets? or is a typical symptom due to high glycemic levels? I feel glycomet is not a suitable tablet for me which creates diariatic symptoms. This itching problem aggravates at night. I am not that much overweight and do exercise 3 to 4 days in a week. Kindly explain me the exact cause for the same. In our entire family we dont have history of diabetes. kindly advice on the same.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013