On medication for hypothyroidism. Feeling tired, weak and sleepy with weight gain. Any other health problems?

I am on thyroid medication as a result of my Hypothyroidism . After changing medications , I felt great for about a year. However, two weeks ago I began feeling extremely tired, weak, and very sleepy all day long. Nevertheless, in just two weeks I got 6 extra pounds that I definitely do not want. Could it be my thyroid again, or are these symtomps of other health issue? I never felt so weak and sleepy before! Carmen
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013