On laxatives. Why can't I pass stool? Why is stomach in pain?

i took laxatives but i still can t poop. I poo normally and eat normally but i started taking laxatives a couple of days ago and it was going fine up until now, i ate half a bread sandwich during school recess at about 9 or 10 am and then i came home at 1:30 and took 2 laxatives but nothing happened. I got hungry so i ate at 3:00 pm some salad and bread. Is this normal or what? I only took 1 laxative a day after i ate lunch. But today i took 2 without eating lunch. My stomach currently hurts.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Why are you using Laxatives. Also you have ate very little so no effect of laxative instead your stomach is hurting. Just stop using laxative and eat regular diet with more fibre content. You wil be fine.