On insulin for diabetes, weakening eye site, squinting due to nerve weakness. How to reduce it ?

hi im AAAA am 30 years old married,8 years back after marrige it was diagnosed during abdoman pain that it ws pancriatitus,my trigriacites were 1280 mg n diabaties,since then im on insulin also i take gempid 600 for trigracites,my diabaties iz controled,but my eye cite is going weaker n weaker my right eyecite is not only weaker but also it has squint ,i feel its because of nerves weaknes because i now i feel body balence issues,plz help me regarding squint problam i m v tenced
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013