On insulin, cardace, colsprin, pan. Stent in heart. Capable of egg and alcohol in diet?

I am Dushyant Parekh from Kolkata I am 59 years,168cm height , 91kg weight . I am a diabitic since 20 years and on insulin+ cardace 2.5mg, colsprin 100 and becosule 2 Tab, H.Mix. 50/50. 57unit all this in mor. & 51 unit+Cardace 2.5mg & Calchek 2.5mg at night. Last 29th April 12 I had a mild Heart Attack and got 2 stent put in on 4th may 12. I am advised by my Dr. to rest at home for at least 3 weeks. now my medicines are Pan 40mg.empty stomach then before breakfast H.Mix.50/50. 50 unit & after food Galvus 50mg. Plavix 75mg. Ecosprin 325mg. Cardace 2.5mg. GTN Sorbitrate 2.6mg. Nikoran 5mg. then before lunch H.Actrapid 8 unit and at night 36 unit H.Mix.+ all the above medicine except ecosprin. but plus Crestor 20mg. I am a smoker smoking 4/5 cig. a day and consume 2 peg whisky 4 days per week. Can I eat Egg daily and when I can start my drinks. Please advice how & from when can lead my normal life and how can I leave good & healthy life rest of my life. Further I am a businessman and I am very very active person and always a Positive thinker.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012